Better Deploy your Staffing Resources
WorkSpace’s expert analysts design and generate weekly forecasting reports that will help make sure you have agents ready to handle your call volume at any given point in time. With more accurate call volume forecasts, you can better deploy your staffing resources, resulting in reduced labor costs and an improved customer experience. You’ll know when to expect the volume spikes, so you can optimize your service levels and call handling capabilities.
Volume that’s convertible
Often, call volume spikes are the result of your media buys, and WorkSpace can provide insights in that area, as well. Volume is valuable only if it’s convertible to a sale. Our experts will perform an analysis on your media buys to make sure your advertising dollars are invested in stations that will drive callers you can convert. We will:
- Consolidate media buy information for each inbound sales vendor
- Apply factors based on media buys’ past performance
- Evaluate media trending and forecasting
- Design a weekly report based on our analysis
Call volume forecasting is critical to call center performance and sales results, because it drives the staffing levels and skill sets required at each of your centers. Without a well-crafted forecast in place, companies run the risk of overstaffing, wasteful spending and lost sales opportunities.
WorkSpace’s call volume forecasting services:
- Link your marketing, media buyers and fulfillment houses with your call, response and sales rates.
- Leverage a combination of historical information and demand-driven data to produce the most accurate forecasts.
- Provide real- and near real-time insights on response rates to operations, marketing and media buyers alike.
- Improve cost structures and customer experience by more accurately matching staff with demand.