24/7 Real-Time Performance Monitoring
At WorkSpace’s Command Center, seasoned experts monitor the “heartbeat” of your call centers, each hour of the day and every day of the week. With a watchful eye on real-time performance data, we manage the intraday performance of your centers, making sure calls are routed properly and answered efficiently.
It may sound simple, but there is a high level of complexity associated with routing calls, forecasting volume and reporting results. WorkSpace’s experts have been in your shoes, tasked with your challenges, and we’re ready to share insights based on our extensive knowledge of call center architecture, support systems and operations.
The first step is to design call routing plans that fit your business needs and solve your challenges. The plans can be product-based or geographically based, depending on the nature of your business. We will work with you to determine an approach that makes sense for you, and once we design and allocate your call routing plans, we provide real-time monitoring of those plans – including speed of answer, call performance quality and other metrics that determine whether your volume is being managed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We see what needs to change; we move fast to make it happen
By monitoring your volume and service levels in real time, all the time, we can make quick adjustments that will keep you on track toward goal attainment. We’ll move staff on and off the phones as needed, based on changes in call volume, and we’ll re-route traffic to keep each site’s performance in line with the overall strategy we design for your call center operations. The reports we generate also indicate the overall quality of your customer’s experience, including average handle time, number of repeat calls and other data.
A snapshot of Command Center services:
- Significantly improve customer experience and revenue attainment through intraday management.
- Define appropriate routing features and plans to terminate calls in order to optimize use of your facilities, staff and network, and to provide real-time control of how calls are routed.
- Deliver real-time monitoring and administration of routing plans.
- Implement quick changes to routing plans and / or schedules so calls are quickly rerouted in response to emergency situations or sudden changes in call volume.
- Modify call routing plans and schedule call routing activities.
- Troubleshoot and correct routing network inquiries in a timely manner.
- Use Carrier Call Detail Reports to identify lost calls, analyze advertising response, detect abuse and potential fraud, watch half-hourly trends in traffic and detect potential troubles.