Why Partner with WorkSpace Communications?
WorkSpace Communications provides our partners a revenue share for subscription services sold per month, for the life of the relationship.
The Hosted UC market is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 20%. Do you have the right telecommunications partner to succeed in the cloud?
- The worldwide Hosted UC Provider installed based is expected to grow from 2.7 million users by year-end 2009 to 5.6 million users by year-end 2013.
- By 2013, hosted and managed UC services will eclipse traditional conferencing services in revenue.
- Voice features continue to be among the top-selling points for Hosted UC providers.
WorkSpace Communications enables you to enhance your existing business by offering your clients hosted, voice-enabled Microsoft Lync as a per-user subscription that’s delivered in the cloud.
Our team designed, built, deployed and managed largest installation of Microsoft Unified Communications in North America
Tenacious Support – It’s who we are
Go-to-market focus is through Partners
A Unified Communications offering that includes VoIP dial tone
National footprint with global reach
When you partner with WorkSpace Communications, you gain access to a variety of programs designed to help you achieve your business goals and build a profitable customer base. We offer a dedicated partner team, generous compensation, and a variety of co-marketing opportunities that our resellers can leverage to:
- Gain access to an active marketplace of new customers
- Integrate a low risk program with no partner investment required
- Enhance distribution and product breadth
- Engage new prospects with flexible cloud and hybrid hosting solutions
- Execute on customized cloud strategies