Creating a Mobile Workforce
Unified Communications (UC) takes disparate business communication applications and devices and ties them together under a single platform. It virtually combines your business applications with your communications to create a whole new level of efficiency and workforce mobility.
Microsoft Unified Communications enables people to “find” and communicate with each other from wherever they are throughout the day, enabling faster decision making. And when your managers become more responsive to business needs, your daily operations become more effective. Meanwhile, the enhanced system integration provided by UC can reduce infrastructure costs and simplify administration.
The implementation of UC triggers a series of improvements that extend throughout your organization. Individual productivity climbs, followed by heightened workgroup collaboration. Some key benefits include:
- Reduced infrastructure & Support costs
- Operational efficiency
- Workforce mobility
- Reduced energy consumption
SaaS: No Up-front Investment
Implementing an on-premise Unified Communications solution isn’t always the right option, especially for businesses that prefer to avoid the up-front investment in equipment. Others lack the physical space to house the servers and other equipment needed to support a custom UC solution. In any case, there’s an alternative: WorkSpace provides a SaaS-based Unified Communications service. It’s a per-user subscription to UC that requires no up-front investment and no back-office infrastructure.
Office communications "in a box"
When you sign up for WorkSpace Communications’ SaaS-based Unified Communications, you get all of the advantages of an on-premise UC solution. The only difference is that your system is supported by our resources, not yours. How it works:
- WorkSpace maintains the Microsoft UC network infrastructure at our own facilities.
- WorkSpace purchases the hardware and we host the full suite of Microsoft UC products, upgrading them as needed so you can be sure you’re always using the latest technology.
- WorkSpace manages the back-office network functions and our experienced IT staff provides the ongoing support you need to implement UC effortlessly.
- WorkSpace will also provide the training you need to help employees transition to the new UC system – and as your staff grows, so does your UC solution.
- WorkSpace’s UC solution is the turnkey, cost-effective way to bring the benefits of UC into your business.
Workspace Communications Unified Communications Services:
You pay a monthly per-user subscription and we deliver the suite of UC services to each employee’s desktop, so your company’s voice and data communications are fully integrated.
- VoIP (voice over internet protocol) service, from provisioning your phones to providing the dial tone
- Microsoft Exchange – e-mail
- Microsoft Lync
- Hardware and wireless devices
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Instant Messaging
- Voice mail
- ActiveSync and Blackberry mobile e-mail services
- Office Anywhere
- Live Meeting